8:45 a.m – 11:45 a.m & 12:45pm – 3:15pm (KS1 – Years 1 & 2)
8:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m & 1:00pm – 3:15pm (KS2 – Years 3, 4)
8:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m & 1:30pm – 3:15pm (KS2 – Years 5, 6)
8:45 a.m – 11:45 a.m (Foundation Unit)
12:15 pm – 3:15 pm (Foundation Unit)
Drop off & Pick up points
- Drop your child off in the playground at 8.45 a.m.
- Staff are on duty on the stairs each day.
- Children in Year 1 enter and exit through the year 1 doors
- Children in Year 2 & 3 enter and exit through the playground doors
- Children in Years 4,5 & 6 enter through recption, however only Years 6 and Amazon leave through the main entrance, whilst Volga exits through the wheeler street exit locate next to the Rainbow Centre.
- Year 4 exit through the main doors leading on to Wheeler Street.
Breakfast club opens at 7.30 a.m. and is £1. (After 8 a.m it is FREE!) The children can choose from a range of cereals and toast. There is also a selection of drinks. Please remember to book your child in at least 24 hours before.
Absences: What if my child is off?
We expect your child to attend school every day, however, if your child is genuinely ill, please inform the office before 9am school on the first day of absence. If we do not hear from you we will contact you via a phone call or home visit.
SCHOOL TELEPHONE NUMBER: 01482 353 125
The school office is open from 8.00 a.m. each morning.
- If your child has a medical appointment, please bring your appointment card/ letter to the office where we can authorise the absence.
- THE SCHOOL WILL NOT AUTHORISE ANY HOLIDAYS. In exceptional circumstances, such as children of members of the armed forces, acute crisis within the family and court order/formal agreement where parents have separated, it may be possible to review this.
- Planned Absence/Holiday forms are available at the school office.
- Remember – every day spent in school helps your child to make progress.
- Children whose attendance falls below 90% will be classed as persistent absentees.
Sometimes children become unwell or have an accident at school and we will need to contact you. Please make sure we have up to date contact details for you.